Monday, November 15, 2010


Some of us take a week off, others the summer, well I have taken almost a year off from blogging. In Web 2.0 parlance that's about a millineum!

So the obvious question is why, the not so obvious is why have I returned from the dead? Like batman being called by commissioner Gorden

In regards to Question 1 - Well my life is about as complicated as everyone who might be reading this>as a matter of fact this is actually my second blog. My first was a little more mainstream and actually had a following. Sorry I can't say more, at least for the moment. After shutting it down I started this with a promise from a couple of HR friends who said they would join in the fun, but alas their lives are complicated too, and I was left an orphan so I took a break.

So Now to question 2 - why come back? Well its simple, I miss it...I miss my blogging Friends too. So here I am jumping back in the game> You would think after a year off I would have a lot to say. Well that may be true, however this is simply a notice that I am back...I'll leave the content and conversation for another day...its late and I am a little out of shape with my writing skills...so consider this a preseason game...the regular season is on the horizon...can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment